Donating to CAPA
CAPA Members Are First to Know and First in Line!
As a donor to CAPA’s Annual Fund, you have the inside track to a world of entertainment. The benefits we provide to donors will allow you to reserve great seats to the best shows before the general public. You’ll also receive advance notice of CAPA events, exclusive online ticketing privileges at CAPA.com and more!
Thanks to your generous donation to the Annual Fund, CAPA can continue to bring the finest of the world’s performing arts to central Ohio. Your tax-deductible gift also helps maintain our historic theatres, supports shared services and ensures that our resident arts groups have a home. Working together with CAPA, you are positively impacting the cultural and economic vitality of central Ohio.
CAPA Annual Fund Member Benefits
All Donor Levels Receive:
- Advance notice of CAPA events by mail and email
- Advance VIP ticket sales for CAPA Members at selected Broadway Across America—Columbus shows
- 24-hour Member Ticketing service via capa.com
- Prime seats held back for Donors until two weeks before show (subject to availability)
- Invitations to special events at select CAPA shows
- CAPA Newsletters
In addition to the benefits offered to all Membership Levels, there are benefits based on your increased contribution, such as the number of tickets you may purchase as part of an exclusive presale for a CAPA presentation. The chart below outlines the benefits at each level:
Whether you’re a new member or you’re renewing your commitment to CAPA, it’s easy to make a donation:
- By mail: Click here to download and complete our donation form. Then, just print it out and return to us!
- By phone or in person: Call the CAPA Advancement Office at 614-719-6614 to charge by phone, or stop by our Ticket Office at 39 East State Street.
- Online: Donating to CAPA online is secure, quick, and easy! Click here to donate to CAPA online now!
(Registration into the CAPA Account Manager is required.)
Questions? Contact the Advancement Office at 614-719-6614.