CAPA Summer Movie Series
Enjoy an amalgamation of animated antics featuring your favorite Warner Bros. cartoon stars including Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck!
The Mad Doctor (1933) – Mickey Mouse
Daffy Duck and the Dinosaur (1939) – Daffy Duck
A Date to Skate (1938) – Popeye
The Wabbit Who Came to Supper (1942) – Bugs Bunny
Hot and Cold Penguin (1955) – Chilly Willy
Quack a Doodle Doo (1950) – Baby Huey
Falling Hare (1943) – Bugs Bunny
Balloonland (1935) – Pincushion Man
Pantry Panic (1941) – Mel Blanc
Popeye Meets Sinbad (1936) – Popeye
Hair-Raising Hare (1946) – Bugs Bunny
Tickets are $6 and must be pre-purchased for each event. For entrance at the theatre, patrons should show ushers the ticket code on their mobile device or print out a PDF of their tickets to present at the door. We are not offering ticket strips for purchase this year.
- Patrons, staff, and volunteers must wear face masks/coverings at all times.
- Audience members will be asked to practice social distancing, leaving at least three empty seats between parties and an empty row in front and behind them. Groups larger than four people must be from the same household.
- Tickets must be pre-purchased online and are limited to a maximum capacity of 300. Ticket strips will not be offered in 2020.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available in the lobby and restrooms.
- Patrons will all enter from a single entrance point and exit at a separate exit point to prevent cross-traffic.
- Concessions will not be offered.
- There will be no intermission.
- Doors will open 35 minutes prior to the screening beginning. Organist Clark Wilson will begin playing 30 minutes prior to the screening beginning.
- CAPA will implement enhanced, deep-cleaning procedures between each screening and increase the fresh air intake through the HVAC system.
- Those exhibiting any COVID-19 syumptoms or who may have been exposed to someone presenting symptoms in the 14 days prior to the screening are asked not to attend.