Sunset Blvd. (1950)
In this behind-the-scenes exposé of the Hollywood studio system, Swanson is an aging film queen refusing to accept the end of her career. Holden plays to perfection the down-on-his-luck scriptwriter who becomes a kept man. Library of Congress National Treasure!
Starring Gloria Swanson, William Holden, Erich Von Stroheim, Jack Webb, Cecil B. De Mille
Tickets are $6 and must be pre-purchased for each event. For entrance at the theatre, patrons should show ushers the ticket code on their mobile device or print out a PDF of their tickets to present at the door. We are not offering ticket strips for purchase this year.
- Patrons, staff, and volunteers must wear face masks/coverings at all times.
- Audience members will be asked to practice social distancing, leaving at least three empty seats between parties and an empty row in front and behind them. Groups larger than four people must be from the same household.
- Tickets must be pre-purchased online and are limited to a maximum capacity of 300. Ticket strips will not be offered in 2020.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available in the lobby and restrooms.
- Patrons will all enter from a single entrance point and exit at a separate exit point to prevent cross-traffic.
- Concessions will not be offered.
- There will be no intermission.
- Doors will open 35 minutes prior to the screening beginning. Organist Clark Wilson will begin playing 30 minutes prior to the screening beginning.
- CAPA will implement enhanced, deep-cleaning procedures between each screening and increase the fresh air intake through the HVAC system.
- Those exhibiting any COVID-19 syumptoms or who may have been exposed to someone presenting symptoms in the 14 days prior to the screening are asked not to attend.