Get Even Closer to the Arts: Jobs at CAPA
It takes a lot of behind-the-scenes effort to bring quality entertainment to Columbus. CAPA is a great opportunity to go beyond the stage and learn about the arts from the inside out.
Part Time Ticketing Associate
The CAPA Ticket Center is seeking candidates for Part-Time Ticketing Associate positions.
Qualified applicants will have excellent oral and written guest-relation communication skills; cash control experience; sales & computer skills (Excel and Word) required; ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment; ability to work flexible schedule including evenings and weekends as needed.
To be considered for this position, send a resume and cover letter to CAPA Ticket Center, 39 East State Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Media and Marketing Assistant
CAPA is seeking a digital media and marketing assistant. The position will assist with the day-to-day marketing operations, with a primary focus on supporting digital marketing initiatives for CAPA and associated organizations.
Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Construct and send HTML emails
- Assist in updating websites
- Research and post dynamic content (reviews, articles, video, etc.) for digital properties.
- Assist with social media presence
- Perform analytics and reporting
- Coordinate program books and inserts
- Coordinate promotional materials distribution, venue signage, event marketing participation
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with HTML
- Working knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, YouTube, FourSquare, Vine, Vimeo, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, CSS, Google Docs, Hootsuite, YouTube, Vimeo, and Social Bookmarking Sites are a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task on a day-to-day basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Available to work occasional evenings and weekends as necessary.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com. Deadline to apply is Friday, May 24, 2013.