Re-Opening Safety Protocols
As we re-open for select events in our theatres, capacities will be limited and patrons will be asked to follow safety protocols including socially distanced seating and mandatory face coverings.
SAFETY PROTOCOLS INCLUDE:
- Patrons, staff, and volunteers must wear face masks/coverings at all times.
- Tickets must be pre-purchased online at www.capa.com and are limited to a maximum capacity of 300.
- Seating will be pre-assigned to maintain social distancing protocols. Groups larger than four people must be from the same household.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available in the lobby and restrooms.
- Concessions will not be offered.
- There will be no intermission.
- CAPA will implement enhanced, deep-cleaning procedures between each event and increase the fresh air intake through the HVAC system.
- Those exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms or who may have been exposed to someone presenting symptoms in the 14 days prior to the event are asked not to attend.