Answers to your most frequently asked ticketing questions.
CBUSArts Ticket Center
The CBUSArts Ticket Center (formerly the CAPA Ticket Center) strives to make the ticket purchase process as simple as possible. Visit us today!
For ticket information, please contact the CBUSArts Ticket Center at 614-469-0939, or visit us at 39 East State Street (Ohio Theatre).
CBUSArts is the official ticketing source used by all CAPA venues (exception: Broadway in Columbus tickets are only sold on Ticketmaster). Tickets from third party re-sellers are not guaranteed to be valid, and we are not responsible for fraudulent tickets.
Hours of Operation
The CBUSArts Ticket Center is currently closed to walk-in visitors.
The CBUSArts Ticket Center and Will Call will be open one hour prior to the performance. Please bring a photo ID and the credit card used to purchase tickets when picking up.
Refunds and Exchanges
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
In the rare event of a cancellation, we will make every effort to notify patrons beforehand, often by email. Refunds are processed at the location you purchased your ticket. Please contact the CBUSArts Ticket Center if you have any questions at 614.469.0939.
If the show goes on as scheduled, we are contractually obligated to pay the performers. Therefore, we do not offer weather-related refunds.
Ticket Purchase Policy
- Your ticket is a revocable license and may be taken up and admission refused upon refunding the purchase price.
- There are no refunds or exchanges. Your ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed, and is valid only for the event and seat printed on ticket.
- All telephone and internet transactions are subject to a fee.
- Latecomers are subject to deferred seating.
- Program dates and times are subject to change without notice.
- Recording devices are prohibited. Violation of the forgoing will automatically terminate this license.
- Your ticket may not be resold for an amount in excess of the face value of the ticket without the written consent of issuer. Your ticket may not be resold within 1,500 feet from the physical structure of the place of entertainment.
- Holder of this ticket voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which this ticket is issued whether occurring prior to, during, or after the same.
- Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be invalid, lost, stolen, or counterfeit and if so are void.
- Photos/video/audio taken at any performance by presenter may be used for marketing purposes. Be aware that by attending this event, you consent to your likeness being used, without compensation, in any media and marketing materials, for eternity, and you release CAPA and its assigns and licensees from any liability whatsoever, of any nature.
- Complimentary tickets are not exchangeable or redeemable for any benefit offered to tickets with a dollar value.
- Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this ticket, in whole or in part, without the express written permission of CAPA, CBUSArts or the event presenter is strictly prohibited.
- Everyone, including children, must have a ticket.
Learn more about our policies and ticket processing fees by clicking here.
CAPA takes personal safety very seriously, and has implemented safety measures to ensure your comfort and protection.
We strive to make all our theatres welcoming and accessible for all audiences.
CBUSArts is a regional ticketing system servicing central Ohio and is the official ticketing site for multiple venues, including the Ohio Theatre, Palace Theatre, Southern Theatre, Lincoln Theatre, as well as the Riffe Center Theatre Complex and the McCoy Center for the Arts. CBUSArts is owned and operated by the Columbus Association for the Performing Arts (CAPA), a non-profit performing arts organization dedicated to bringing world-class performing arts to the central Ohio community.
Arts Community Impact
Since CBUSArts is owned and operated by CAPA, it is 100% local and keeps all collected patron information local. CAPA never sells or rents its data to third-party companies.
While patrons will enjoy reduced service fees on most tickets, the service fees collected will remain local, supporting CAPA’s mission-driven initiatives designed to make Columbus a national destination for the performing arts. CAPA currently stewards ten central Ohio entertainment venues, provides administrative services to seven local arts and culture organizations, presents more than 60 national touring artists each season, produces Festival Latino, and creates educational performing arts experiences for thousands of students each year.
The infrastructure of CBUSArts.com offers CAPA and its partner arts organizations increased functionality with new features that increase intercommunication between departments, better track customer service issues, and consolidate fundraising initiatives.
Previously purchased Tickets/Gift Certificates
Tickets and gift certificates purchased prior to the launch of CBUSArts are still valid and will be honored.