- Tue / November 8, 2022 7:30 PM Add to Calendar
- Wed / November 9, 2022 7:30 PM Add to Calendar
- Thu / November 10, 2022 7:30 PM Add to Calendar
“If life were everything it should be, it would be more like HAIRSPRAY. It’s irresistible!” – The New York Times
You Can’t Stop the Beat! HAIRSPRAY, Broadway’s Tony Award-winning musical comedy phenomenon is back on tour! Join 16-year-old Tracy Turnblad in 1960’s Baltimore as she sets out to dance her way onto TV’s most popular show. Can a girl with big dreams (and even bigger hair) change the world?
Featuring the beloved score of hit songs including “Welcome to the 60’s,” “Good Morning Baltimore” and “You Can’t Stop the Beat,” HAIRSPRAY is “fresh, winning, and deliriously tuneful!” (The New York Times).
This all-new touring production reunites Broadway’s award-winning creative team led by Director Jack O’Brien and Choreographer Jerry Mitchell to bring HAIRSPRAY to a new generation of theater audiences. The HAIRSPRAY company is led by Andrew Levitt aka Nina West (from “RuPaul’s Drag Race”) as Edna Turnblad. Don’t miss this “exhilaratingly funny and warm-hearted musical comedy” (The New Yorker).
Please note: Single tickets for HAIRSPRAY are not currently available for purchase by the general public and will go on sale at a later date.
There are three ways to purchase tickets:
- Order online at Ticketmaster.com.
- Call the CBUSArts Ticket Center at 614-469-0939.
- Visit the CBUSArts Ticket Center at the Ohio Theatre (39 E. State Street).