Jack Hopewell, Elvie Ellis and the company of the North American Tour of Jesus Christ Superstar. Photo by Evan Zimmerman for MurphyMade
Jesus Christ Superstar
- Tue / October 3, 2023 7:30 PM Add to Calendar On Sale TBA
- Wed / October 4, 2023 7:30 PM Add to Calendar On Sale TBA
- Thu / October 5, 2023 7:30 PM Add to Calendar On Sale TBA
- Fri / October 6, 2023 8:00 PM Add to Calendar On Sale TBA
- Sat / October 7, 2023 2:00 PM Add to Calendar On Sale TBA
- Sat / October 7, 2023 8:00 PM Add to Calendar On Sale TBA
- Sun / October 8, 2023 1:00 PM Add to Calendar On Sale TBA
- Sun / October 8, 2023 6:30 PM Add to Calendar On Sale TBA
Celebrating its 50 th Anniversary, a new mesmerizing production of the iconic musical phenomenon returns to the stage. Originally staged by London’s Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre and helmed by the acclaimed director Timothy Sheader (Crazy for You, Into the Woods) and cutting - edge choreographer Drew McOnie (King Kong, Strictly Ballroom), this production won the 2017 Olivier Award for Best Musical Revival garnering unprecedented reviews and accolades. Appealing to both theater audiences and concert music fans, this production pays tribute to the historic 1971 Billboard Album of the Year while creating a modern, theatrical world that is uniquely fresh and inspiring.
With lyrics and music by Emmy, Grammy, Oscar and Tony winners Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber, Jesus Christ Superstar is set against the backdrop of an extraordinary series of events during the final weeks in the life of Jesus Christ as seen through the eyes of Judas. Reflecting the rock roots that defined a generation, the legendary score includes ‘I Don’t Know How to Love Him’, ‘Gethsemane’ and ‘Superstar’.
Please note: Single tickets for JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR are not currently available for purchase by the general public and will go on sale at a later date.
There are three ways to purchase tickets:
- Order online at Ticketmaster.com.
- Call the CBUSArts Ticket Center at 614-469-0939.
- Visit the CBUSArts Ticket Center at the Ohio Theatre (39 E. State Street).