20th Anniversary Tour
- Tuesday, March 19, 2019 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
- Thursday, March 21, 2019 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
- Friday, March 22, 2019 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Saturday, March 23, 2019 2:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Saturday, March 23, 2019 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Sunday, March 24, 2019 1:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Sunday, March 24, 2019 6:30 PM Buy Tickets
In 1996, an original rock musical by a little-known composer opened on Broadway… and forever changed the landscape of American theatre. Two decades later, Jonathan Larson’s RENT continues to speak loudly and defiantly to audiences across generations and all over the world. And now, this Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award®-winning masterpiece returns to the stage in a vibrant 20th anniversary touring production. A re-imagining of Puccini's La Bohème, RENT follows an unforgettable year in the lives of seven artists struggling to follow their dreams without selling out. With its inspiring message of joy and hope in the face of fear, this timeless celebration of friendship and creativity reminds us to measure our lives with the only thing that truly matters—love.
Three Ways To Buy Tickets
- Order Online From ticketmaster.com
- Call: CAPA Ticket Center at 614-469-0939 or Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000.
- Visit: CAPA Ticket Center at the Ohio Theatre (39 E. State Street) or any Ticketmaster outlet.